Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service helps thousands of companies export goods and services worth billions of dollars. Let us help you find the best opportunities for your business in Thailand.
Proven Trade Expertise. Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, including Thailand. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in Thailand, we offer the due diligence, market intelligence, business matchmaking, commercial diplomacy, and trade counseling you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Thailand for details.
International Company Profile
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports, written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects.
Market Intelligence –
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on global markets.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals working in Thailand.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
Trade Data and Analysis
- Identify potential Thailand partners.
- Market your firm directly to Thailand companies.
Personalized Business Matchmaking
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened Thailand buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Leverage customized venues to reach potential Thailand partners and buyers.
- Advertise in our official catalog of U.S. suppliers sent to nearly 400,000 international companies, including Thailand potential buyers.
- List your company in our official online directory of U.S. exporters and service providers; an affordable and convenient way to connect with customers in Thailand and grow your business.
- Feature your company on our Thailand-language buyer-directed web site.
- Participate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders. Meet with Thailand agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Use our International Buyer Program to meet with pre-screened buyers and receive export counseling at major U.S. trade shows.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Thailand international trade fairs.
- Let us distribute your marketing literature at Thailand international trade shows.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Thailand market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Thailand government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Thailand government procurement bids.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Thailand.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Thailand bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank of America, the Small Business Administration, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Thailand.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Thailand markets while maximizing your profits.
U.S. companies that need to hold seminars, press conferences, or meetings to promote their company and products or services often need a cost effective way to rent facility space. The U.S. Commercial Service in Bangkok has a conference room that U.S. firms and their local offices can rent. The conference can accommodate approximately 15 people. Rates are available for half day or full day, and include WiFi access and choice of coffee or tea. Audio and visual equipment is also available for an additional charge. Contact U.S. Commercial Service for full details, rates, and availability.
If you are interested in our services, please complete the order form and submit to us. We will contact you soonest!!
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity.