As part of the New Market Exporters Initiative and in support of the National Export Initiative (NEI), the U.S. Commercial Service Trade Information Center and Global Teams are presenting topical webinars, featuring ITA’s foremost experts alongside some top private sector talent.
To participate in a CS webinar, you will need the following: a computer with Internet connection and a telephone. You will also need compatible Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 software.
- How to Have your Medical Devices Licensed and Authorized by Health Canada
– Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Mexican Auto Supply Chain Matchmaking Event
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET
- Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation: What It Means to Your Organization
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Exporting to Canada: Where Do We Begin?
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 1:00p.m. ET
- Canada: Temporarily Moving Goods & Tools Across the Border
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Sending Temporary Workers to Canada
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. ET
View the complete list of upcoming webinars.