As part of the New Market Exporters Initiative and in support of the National Export Initiative (NEI), the U.S. Commercial Service Trade Information Center and Global Teams are presenting topical webinars, featuring ITA’s foremost experts alongside some top private sector talent.
To participate in a CS webinar, you will need the following: a computer with Internet connection and a telephone. You will also need compatible Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 software.
- Discover Global Tourism Markets:What Attracts Canadian MICE Planners to the U.S. – Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Defense Research Opportunities in Canada – Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- Mexican Customs Topics: Taxes & Tariffs 101 – Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Supplying Mexico's Automotive Market – Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Canadian Maritime Opportunities by Chantier Davie Inc. – Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Mexico: NAFTA Certificate of Origin – Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET
View the complete list of upcoming webinars.