Explore the Markets in UAE and Saudi Arabia
The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA), with support from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) (http://www.aia.org) and the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) (http://www.acec.org), is organizing an Architecture and Engineering Services Trade Mission to the United Arab Emirates & Saudi Arabia with an optional stop in Qatar
Where Business is Personal
In the Middle East, business is done on the basis of personal contacts and meetings. U.S. companies need to travel to the region to develop strong working relationships with locally based architects, developers, and local officials.
Why UAE and Saudi Arabia?
- Design Opportunities in UAE United Arab Emirates (UAE) represents a major market for U.S. exports and serves as an important regional hub for American companies. Abu Dhabi has started the new Midfield Terminal airport expansion; it is also building new hotels and international museums on Al Maryah and Saadiyat Islands.
- Design Opportunities in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia offers one of the biggest opportunities in the region for firms in the architecture and engineering services sector. There are $960 billion worth of projects planned or under way in Saudi Arabia, of which, more than $700 billion are megaprojects, or large master planned developments of more than $1 billion.
- Best Prospects. Master Planning (regional); Port Re-development; Airports/other transportation infrastructure facility architecture; Healthcare Facilities; Hospitality; Mixed-use projects; Sports & Entertainment; and Educational Facilities.
Apply Now, Space is Limited https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/TM/6R0P
Date: October 18-22, 2015
Venue: Abu Dhabi, UAE; Riyadh & Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; Optional Stop: Doha, Qatar
Deadline: August 15, 2015
- UAE & Saudi Arabia fee: $3,300 for small or medium-sized firms, $4,400 for large firms & trade associations. Each additional representative is $750.
- Qatar optional stop fee: $700 for small or medium-sized firms, $800 for large firms & trade associations. Each Additional representative is $700.