Explore Three Dynamic ASEAN Markets
The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration is organizing an Executive-led Water Infrastructure Business Development Mission to Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. These countries are part of the 10 member states comprising the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) which represent a region that received over $78 billion of merchandise exports from the United States in 2014.
- Singapore - Water demand is about 1.4 million cu meters daily but domestic resources only meet about 50% of demand.
- Vietnam - A top government priority is wastewater which is currently untreated and discharged directly to the environment.
- Philippines – A growing population of over 100 million with several large construction projects.
Trade Mission Features:
- U.S. Department of Commerce Executive-led
- Introduce U.S. firms to rapidly expanding water infrastructure markets.
- Customized one-on-one meetings and networking events with government leaders, potential partners, distributors, and end users.
- Gain insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies and advance specific technologies.
Opportunities in All Areas of Water Infrastructure!
- Advanced Filtration
- Biological treatment technology
- Drainage pipes & systems
- Engineering and construction
- Membrane filtration
- Monitoring equipment
- Operations services
- Pipes, pumps, and valves
- Plumbing and system materials
- Water treatment technologies
- SCADA Systems
- Sewage treatment/management
- Testing & Laboratory Equipment
- Trenchless technology
- UV Disinfection Systems
- Waste to energy technology
- Water Treatment Chemicals
Apply Now, Space is Limited
Costs for Trade Mission
- $3,300 for SME’s (fewer than 500 employees)
- $4,500 for large firms
- $1,000 – for each additional representative
- Expenses for travel, lodging, meals and incidentals will be the responsibility of each mission participant
Mission delegates will be accepted on a periodical basis and recruitment will conclude not later than April 29, 2016.
For More Information
Trade Promotion Programs
Tel: (202) 482-3773
Tipten N. Troidl
U.S. Commercial Service - Minnesota
Tel: (612) 348-1643