Trade Missions are listed on the Trade Mission Calendar when their official trade mission statements are approved for release to the public based on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Trade Mission Policy. The U.S. Government, in keeping with the National Export Initiative, is committed to sponsoring an unprecedented number of trade missions focusing on the most innovative and competitive sectors of our economy. The renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies focused missions, for example, will be among those listed on this site.
- September 9 – 12 - Multi-State, Multi-Sector Trade Mission to Colombia
Contact April Redmon at 703-756-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Leandro Solorzano at 954-356-6647 or Leandro.email@example.com. Application deadline is June 7, 2013.
- September 15 – 21 - 2013 Energy and Environment Trade Mission to Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines
Contact David McCormack at (202) 482-2833 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is August 23, 2013.
- September 16 – 18 - Legal Services Trade Mission to China
Contact Frank Spector at (202) 482-2054 or email@example.com. Application deadline is August 16, 2013.
- September 23 - 26 - Auto Supply Chain Trade Mission to Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico
Contact Iris Kapo at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Howell at email@example.com or +52-81-8047-3223. Application deadline is July 12, 2013.
- September 28 - October 1, 2013 - Cyber Security and Critical Infrastructure Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
Contact: Jessica Arnold or Michael Marangell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is June 30, 2013.