U.S. Commercial Service Ukraine Services for U.S. Companies
Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service helps thousands of companies export goods and services worth billions of dollars. Let us help you find the best opportunities for your business in Ukraine.
Proven Trade Expertise. Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, including Ukraine. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in Ukraine, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Ukraine for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Ukraine.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Ukraine bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank of America, the Small Business Administration, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Ukraine.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Ukraine markets while maximizing your profits.
Country and Industry Reports
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports, written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects .
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on global markets.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals working in Ukraine.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
- Identify potential Ukrainian partners.
- Market your firm directly to Ukraine companies. Learn more…
Personalized Business Matchmaking
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened Ukrainian buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Participate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders. Meet with Ukrainian agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Ukrainian market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Ukrainian government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Ukrainian government procurement bids.
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity.