DECEMBER 10 | Salt Lake City, UT
SEMINAR: Evolving Export Controls, Compliance, and Enforcement
Participate in this one-day program and receive the latest, in-depth information on U.S. Export Controls and Global Compliance Issues, including:
• An overview and update on Export Control Reform (ECR) issues and the evolving compliance and enforcement environment under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR);
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), sanctions, lessons learned, regulatory requirements, and best practices
• Case study insight into minimizing risk, exposure, and liability for your organization and you
• Hands-on jurisdiction and the critical importance of getting it right in the context of ECR
• Practical tips, and hot topics including brokering, restricted parties screening, third-country/dual nationals, merger and acquisition due diligence
For more information on the seminar, including a program agenda, click here.
For information on the presenters, click here.
Who should attend? This program is well suited for all exporting companies, research institutions, and individuals who need a comprehensive, practical understanding and update on U.S. export controls and related regulatory requirements in an evolving compliance environment.
Karen Miller Conference Center - Salt Lake Community College
9750 South 300 West, Sandy, Utah 84070
December 10, 2015
Program- 8:00am- 5:00pm
Registration/Networking from: 7:00am
The seminar registration fee is $195 per person (discounts available for Government, Faculty/Students, and Groups of 3 or More Attendees from the Same Company; please see email contact below for discount code). Seminar registration is fully transferable within a company, but nonrefundable after December 1.
Seminar fee includes printed reference materials, continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch.
Click here to sign-up now
Direct questions to Shelby Peterson by email at Shelby.Peterson@trade.gov or by telephone at (801) 524-3091.
DECEMBER 11 | Salt Lake City, UT
SEMINAR: Academia and Related Export Controls, the Impact & Implications of Compliance and Non-Compliance
This unique program, hosted by World Trade Center Utah, is designed specifically for academic institutions, labs, federally funded research and development centers, and any entity doing work that involves foreign nationals and/or foreign persons. Anyone involved including compliance, legal, principal researchers and professors are invited and will benefit from the exchange.
World Trade Center Utah, Canyonlands Conference Room
60 East South Temple, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
December 11, 2015, 1:00pm- 3:00pm
For more information on the seminar and how to register, click here.
U.S & Foreign Commercial Services offices worldwide regularly organize educational webinars for U.S. exporters.
For details and registration, click here.
Export West: How Intermountain West Metros Can Lead National Export Growth and Boost Competitiveness- Brookings Institution Report
Export West: Utah is the Place! - The New Republic
*For a calendar of upcoming international related events, please see the World Trade Center Utah's community event calendar: http://www.wtcut.com/calendar.php.