As the U.S.-Vietnam Bilateral Trade Agreement opens up new markets for U.S. goods and services, and as Vietnam meets its WTO commitments, the Vietnam market represents the next great opportunity for all types of American companies. However, doing business in Vietnam can still be challenging. This site will shed light on how to successfully penetrate the Vietnam market.
- ISN International Education Expo, October 24, 2013, Ho Chi Minh City
- Medical Devices Regulatory Training, October 31, 2013, Ho Chi Minh City: USCS in collaboration with USAID and the Vietnamese Ministry of Health will host a one-day MEDICAL DEVICES REGULATORY HARMONIZATION TRAINING PROGRAM on 31 October 2013 - Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM. 70 participants of importers, hospitals, and manufacturers will attend the event.
- SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit, October 31 - November 1, Washington DC
- VETEC U.S. Education Event, November 1-2, 2013, Ho Chi Minh City: VETEC will lead eight U.S. colleges to Vietnam to hold a Student Fair at the InterContinental hotel on November 1-2, 2013 in Ho Chi Minh City. The eight U.S. schools come from CA, WA, HI, and FL.
- Virtual Education Fair, November 22, 2013, Ho Chi Minh City
Our Global Network at Work