Our Worldwide Network
- Provide counsel on the operations of the Bank and how best to approach the Bank and borrowing governments;
- Liaison with project managers at the Bank with respect to specific projects; and
- Advise how best to incorporate Bank-procurement opportunities into company strategic planning.
- Provide training for associations and their members;
- Provide company-specific training for business development managers and capture teams;
- Develop company specific strategies for pursuing multilateral development bank business;
- Provide speakers and content for international trade promotion seminars and events.
- Identify upcoming projects that represent significant commercial opportunities;
- Supply information about specific procurement notices as they become available; and
- Disseminate information on contracts, such as policy studies (e.g., gender, environment), internal governance reviews, and/or goods/services directly procured by the Bank.
- Identify key contacts at the Bank and in the borrowing government regarding a specific project;
- Arrange meetings with key individuals, including World Bank project task managers, industry experts, procurement officers, investment officers, and others as appropriate.
- Advocate on behalf of U.S. companies to ensure a "level playing field" on Bank-funded procurements.